Suggest remedy for itchy ears

He started saying that his feet were itching and later his ears. In the next 4 hours he had mosquito bite like red bumps all over his body including his face. I gave him 5 ml of cetrizine syrup an hour back and put him to sleep. The bumps haven't reduced yet and seem to be on an increasing spree. The itching might ave come down a bit as he is sleeping. Can anyone suggest what needs to be done?
Wed, 18 Jun 2014
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Does he have fever too? Check for any sign of an insect bite.. Need to see the rashes and the response to cetrizine..