Suggest remedy for hairfall and acne due to seborrheic dermatitis with no help from any medications

i have seborrheic dermatitis.it has also resulted in acne as per a dermatologist. e had told me to take pabatab-bz daily and use regaine(minoxidil 5%) twice a day as topical treatment.i was told to use scalpe shampoo alternate days but it hasn t helped much .so my friend told to use 8x shampoo. i have back acne too and acne over my foreheads.i have lost lot of hair over scalp. there is no evidence in my family about bald headed people.so hereditary is ruled out. how can i get back my hair?is the medicine that is prescribed will help in regaining the lost hair? my age is 29.i don t smoke nor drink.
Tue, 24 Sep 2019