Suggest remedy for hair loss

I am 23 years old and recently suffering from thinning of hair from the temples and crown. The hair loss is in a very early stage till now, and I have not developed any bald spots yet. My bloods are normal except for elevated alkaline phosphatase, but TSH/T4 are below optimum.(TSH= 4.2, T4=1.85). Doctor has prescribed me with amenexidil + minoxidil (5%) combo, along with finasteride (2mg) and follihair vitamin supplement. I am using these since 1 month now, with no noticeable improvement. Is the treatment in correct line? What else can I do?
Mon, 16 Jun 2014
Biotin causes hair growth.
It is one of the component of hair building unit.
It also promotes utilization of proteins by hair.
Use minoxidil along with biotin.
Its a good treatment.
Apart from this you can also use tab androanagen.
Regarding food you can take any diet rich in protein.
Also you can wash hair daily.
Washing wont cause hair fall.
Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-rahul-kumar/64818
Wishing you a good health.
Thank you