Suggest remedy for gall stone

hi i am a 29 year old mother of 2 years old daughter. recently i have been diagonised with gall stone and my doctor has suggested me to undergo an operation for which i am not fully prepared. previously that is 2 years back i was having ectopic pregnancy in which i lost my left fellopion tube and lateron a c-section. i have done my sonography report and the following has been mentioned.

gall bladder is well distended and shows mild diffuse wall thickening (3.7mm) A single calculus measuring 12 mm is seen in the lumen. the common bile duct measures 0.46cm.

also note that i am having PCOD problem and because of the gallstone i cannot take medication for the problem as it is having adverse effect on my gall stone. doctor has stopped all the medication.
please help me out.
Mon, 27 Jun 2016