Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* This is due to respiratory tract
infection through some bacteria or virus .
* Suggestions for better recovery
- Continue current antibiotics .
- Maintain hydration with plenty of liquids .
- Avoid excess sugar , oily , dairy fat , chocolates , ice cream or candies .
- Take care of hygiene of the nose , mouth .
- Balanced nutritious diet to combat the infection .
Hope this will help you .
Welcome for further assistance .
Regards dear .