Suggest remedy for eardrum infection

hi doctor, my right ear is sore, I had flu and my throat still red, I can t hear properly with this ear. the sister at the pharmacy gave me covancaine as she said that the eardrum is red and swollen. I am now using this for 2days, no relief. what must I do.thanks petro
Mon, 20 Oct 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
Looking to the history given here I could say that the eat condition could be due to the viral infection and the best way to treat this condition is antihistamine with analgesic and the drug of choice would be Tab Chlorpheniramine maleate twice in day with Tab Ibuprofen 200 mg three times in day, hope this information helps.