Suggest remedy for depression and mood swings when on Depo medrol injection

Hello, I had one Depo medrol injection 4.5 months ago. Had terrible depression, mood swings and anxiety so decided not to get another injection. It did however stop my period for those three months. I have since been bleeding, it has now been 6 weeks. It is not heavy and varies from dark red to light red. Is this normal? I also have a lot of bloating.
Wed, 25 Feb 2015
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Yes, these are common side effects of the depo shot and are usually experienced by many women on the depo shots. Although not an indication for discontinuation, you can report to your doctor regarding the side effects being experienced and discuss the way out. In my opinion, things may fluctuate for a while and then subside.

Best wishes.