Suggest remedy for cold and cough with breathing difficulties

i have a cold but my throat has been the worst bit , i cant hardly breath probably , i cough every 1 minute to a minute and a half,when i cough i have mucus but sometimes its got blood in it only a bit though its really hard to breath and its annoying me , i use to have asthma but don't no if its coming back i have allot of symptoms of it when i am not ill as well it would be great if some one could answer or give me someone tips or techniques or suggestions
Mon, 18 Sep 2017