Suggest remedy for chronic irregular menstruation

i am 31 years old and facing problem of irregular periods since last 4 years... i had also consulted a doctor and taken medicine but once the medicine course is conpleted again the same problem accurs. i got my periods on 9 March and after that its been two months now i have also done the pregnancy test and it is negative.. so i have taken MP Forte todays is the last day of the course.. can i now the expected date of periods..
Fri, 11 Jun 2021

it I think you should get further evaluated doing the hormone tests and an abdominal ultrasound. It seems related to hormone imbalance. Taking contraceptive pills will help you to treat this issues at this moment.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Olgeta Xhufka, General & Family Physician