Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Since your chest pain
is associated with specific position, posture and movement, possibility of musculoskeletal pain
So do following things for better symptomatic relief.
1. Avoid movements causing pain. Avoid bad postures in sleep.
2. Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise.
3. Sit with proper back support.
4. Take painkiller and muscle relaxant
5. Apply warm water pad on affected areas.
You will mostly improve with all these in 1 week.
If after 1 week, you still have pain then get done chest x ray
(to rule out lung pathology) and ecg (ti rule out heart pathology) because you are smoker.
In any case you should quit smoking
as soon as possible.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.