Suggest remedy for calve muscle pain

Sir, I have suffering from strong left calve muscle pain from last evening. Pain remains the same what I suffered yesterday while pushing my car with the help of a driver alone as the battery get discharged for starting the car..Doctors advice tablets like aceclofenac paracetamol& chlorzoxazone tablets(HIFENAC-MR) AND ZINETAC 150MG TABLETS I just fear of may be of any unnecessary odd reaction or feeling. What you suggest for my taking the medicine as a fear of unnecessary odd fealing.is it safe with this combination of medicine to take or can i also take a vitamin Becosule tablet with these two tablets.I have never complain of taking medicine earlier.I am a male of nearear 50 years of attaining age. kindly suggest.Earlier for the last few days I had been observing or rather developed a complain of standing on my feet for a minutes of three or long for the last one year.please suggest. Thanking you, Mr. Chaudhuri
Tue, 12 Nov 2019

You can take the above prescribed medicines such as Combiflam or Ultracet for relieving pain for anxiety u can take Diazepm 5mg tablet.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parkavi Gunasekaran, General & Family Physician