Suggest remedy for burns or cut marks on the hand

This is shiny from hyderabad. I have multiple cut marks on hands from blades. It has been more than four years. Can you please suggest any good solution so that the cut marks won t be visible or those can be removed permanently? Also is there any way we can do that without any surgery please? Please provide me all possible solutions along with tentative expenses.
Wed, 20 Apr 2016
Dentist 's  Response
hi shiny scars can be removed in non surgical ways ......there are various modelties which can be used but yes it will take time and a few no. of sitting depending on the deapth of scars