Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
153 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest remedy for burn mark on the face

Sir my son aged of 15 months had burn injury on his cheeks by falling of hot tea and a little area of skin is gone on cheeks and it is curing but can he get back the same color of skin with a patch.we arr using silverx ointment on it ok or any other better plz suggest me in this concern.thank u
Tue, 26 Aug 2014
Report Abuse
Pediatrician 's  Response
if it is full thichness burn scar will be there
, in that case plastic surgeon can help.Cream and ointment usually wont help other than healing of scar.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi i m sudip from nepal .i am 23 yrs old MALE.I AM A journalist and r.j. here in nepal.i want to be a v.j. and social worker.but when i see my face...