Suggest remedy for bloating,constipation,sore stomach and tiredness

ive been having this problem quit awhile when i eat i feel miserable if i dont eat i feel ok but it seems like everything i eat i bloat up then constipation comes then when i finally have a bowel movement i feel weak and my stomache is sore and im tired all the time
Mon, 7 Aug 2017
Hi.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
Eating anything causing bloating needs to be investigated in details as the problem is for a long time and you are also getting other symptoms like sore stomach, tiredness and feeling miserable. Constipation is also there.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Get the stool tested for a few days consecutively.
Ultrasonography and X-ray of the abdomen in standing position.
Tests of blood particularly for for thyroid, liver and other functions as may be guided by clinical evaluation by your Doctor or a Gastroenterologist.
Get a course of an antibiotic if there is an evidence of infection and also probiotics.
Identify the foods and beverages that can cause the problems ans stop these altogether.
Take Pancreatic enzyme supplements as these will help in digestion if taken with meals.
Stress and anxiety, aerophagia should be well controlled as these can also cause the symptoms that you have mentioned.