Suggest remedy for black scars

Hi Doc,Since using 4% hydroquinone,I have burnt my skin and this had resulted in a black scar/patches.Although, this scar has healed, the dark patches from the burns remain.It has been a year now but the dark scars remain and are quite visible (It makes me look old). I am using Demelan for a week now.Can you help me lighten the scar as it has seriously effected my confidence at work Regards,Jose
Fri, 1 Dec 2017
hi Jose.
1. your concern is post inflammatory hyperpigmentation secondary to chemical injury.
2. don't worry, it is treatable.
3. you can start using melaglow rich cream along with good moisturiser overnight.
4. start using lashield sunscreen during noon time.
5. have limcee 500 mg chewable tab, thrice daily.
don't go for any sort of laser or chemical procedures until skin gets healed completely.
this may help you.