Suggest remedy for back pain

Hi, I have had a backache on the right lower side of my back for a few days but for the past two nights I have felt sick and on both occasions have woke up at 4 am the same time each night to be sick after that I am fine.
What is wrong with me ?
Help!
Thu, 11 Sep 2014
Hi,Welcome to healthcare magic.After going through your query I think You are suffering from acute backache. Treatment of it is rest and analgesics . Diclofenac three times a day after meals is effective. Sometimes strong analgesic(such as ultracet three times a day after meals) is required. OMEPRAZOLE 20 MG before meals prevent acidity caused by analgesics .Sometimes vitamin D deficiency is the cause so get your vitamin D checked .If it is low then vitamin D supplementation(Bon DK 60K weekly with milk) can be taken.To further investigate MRI of the region is advised. I think your query answered.Welcome to any follow up query