Suggest remedy for back pain

My cousin fell down some steps and hurt her head & back. She's able to walk but with severe backpain. Surprisingly her vision has improved sharply after the fall and she can now read newspapers without spectacles, something that she has not been able to do for 5 years. Is that a cause for worry?
Wed, 4 Mar 2015
Neurologist 's  Response
Hi
Thank you for trusting HCM
I am sorry for the accident your cousin suffered
I am glad she is feeling better now and vision has improved
I don't think there is reason to worry if she is feeling better
Anyway I would suggest to schedule some examination and more important is a head and spine (thoracic and lumbar) CT which will permanently exclude any damage from the accident
Hope I have been of help
Feel free to ask further questions or queries