Suggest remedy for acne cure

hello sir, i m 19 years old.....i m very tensed about my skin condition...my skin is oily and i have acne...and it gets darken my skin and dark spots are appearing on my face...please suggest me a nice antiacne soap and cream...i want to get rid of these pimples and acne...please help me.......
Thu, 19 Nov 2015
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Welcome to HCM.

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have acne and oily skin and due to which there are clogged pores of sebaceous gland filled with sebum ,dead skin and bacteria get infected . I would suggest you to use face wash containing salicylic acid twice a day and apply cream containing azelaic acid which is natural extract and safe for use . Exfoliate your skin once in a week to remove the dead skin. Apply Adapelene gel once at night. If condition doesn't get better in a month then consult dermatologist again for proper diagnosis and to rule out any underlying condition . Doctor may prescribe isoteritenoin , steroid ointment or antibiotics course. Take Multivitamin supplements.

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari