• question-icon

Suggest remedy for abdominal pain

Hi i have abdominal pain (umbilical region) where i can feel the pain for just few seconds and then it was gone and feel it again every 30mins-1hour, and i i give pressure on that part when i release my hand its more oainful, i also have diarrhea for 1day with low grade fever.. This is what i feel in the first day, on the second day i feel better but during the night i feel really dizzy,severe headache and nausea until today when i woke up what is this im feeling
Tue, 29 Apr 2014
Hi, thanks for using HCM.

Pain abdomen with loose stool needs to be evaluated.
It can be due to changes in food, which usually reduces in a 2 or 3 days.

As you have mentioned pain on pressure, possible cause is some inflammation in covering of abdominal organs. So needs test to evaluate and treatment.