Suggest remedy for a swelling on the toe

Hi, im a 28 year old female whose second toe is swollen, red, warm to the touch and darker colored under the toe nail. It sometimes throbs a little with pain, but not much. Its not the entire toe either, just around nail and the part that bends. there are no cuts & it is not an ingrown toe nail... help!
Mon, 10 Apr 2017
Respected Madam, hi it seems infective pathology. immerse your leg in leukwarm water added with dettol antiseptic liquid for 10-15 min 3-4 times a day. in my clinic I advise antibiotics and antiinflammatory agents according to clinical evaluation dear thanks regards