Suggest remedy for a skin allergy

I was bitten by a mosquito on the back of my lower left leg above the heel a couple of days ago. It s not unusual for me to have 1 inch + rashes, but when I checked it a little while ago, it was about 3 inches across by an inch and a half tall. It s mostly a light pink and slightly swollen. Should I be concerned about an infection or could it be an allergic reaction? Thanks.
Tue, 31 May 2016
You are suffering from papular urticaria or insect bite hypersensitivity.You should try to use mosquito nets as much as possible. You may need to apply topical steroid cream like fluticasone over the affected area. Oral antihistamines like fexofenadine may also be used. Consult your dermatologist regarding the above mentioned therapy. Regards