Suggest remedies numbness and tingling sensation in heel and toes

is it normal to strain the tendon in your heel and your toes go numb AFTER you have soaked it in ice water for 15 minutes to reduce the swelling and booted it in a brace for over a hour (the foot is completely warm again) and you take the brace off for your toes to go numb and start tingling?
Tue, 25 Oct 2016
Dentist 's  Response
Thanks for contacting healthcare magic.

You have problem of numbness and tingling sensation at toe and heel that may be because of neuropathy. In diabetes more chanses of neuropathy. So check your blood sugar level first.

Any nerve injury or nerve compression also cause numbness at heel area. prope physical examination and history give exact idea.
Consent a physician for further diagnosis.

I hope my guidance is helpful to you..
Thank you.