Suggest remedies for panic attacks,nausea and migraines

I am a 32 yr old female,weigh around 56 kgs and am 5 ft 2 inches.I have been on nexito for the past one year due to having panic attacks.Lately,I have started having pains at the back of my head and temples have nausea.I went to a neurologist who said that I am having a migraine problem and he has put me on topaz-50.Should I also get an MRI done.
Wed, 15 Sep 2021

You have history of panic attacks, headache often occurs after panic attacks. You are on Nexito, a medicine for anxiety disorder. You may have anxiety headache, you are suggested to get connected to a Physical therapist for anxiety, get cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), it will help to improve headache and also mental health issues. Anti anxiety medicine and anti-depressants may help.

You are on prescription medicine Topaz 50, do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor as it may worsen your symptoms. Take quality sleep at night, avoid stress of any kind, physical or emotional. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids throughout the day. Maintain healthy weight. Get connected to your doctor if you have sudden mood changes. Yes, you can get an MRI done to stay on the safer side. You will be treated accordingly.

Try to stay relaxed. Do breathing exercises, muscle relaxation exercises, stretch exercises to reduce the physical response to stress. Since you have migraine, avoid direct exposure to sunlight, stay away from strong smell of oil, fumes, pollution, do not skip meals, prefer to take healthy food over fried oily junk food. Stay away from negative people, do not enter into arguments, avoid addictions if any.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nupur K., General & Family Physician