Suggest remedies for loose stools and germs in stools

Hello doctor my baby girl is three and half month old. She was some power like blood in her urine in morning . Doctor tested her blood and find 21.69 TLC. He gave antiboitic for three day injection .now she is loose motion 5 to 6 time a day. Today morning i find some dead bacteria in her stool.what is this help me plz...
Thu, 18 Aug 2016
Hi.
Noted the history about three and half month old daughter, blood in urine, TLC is too much increased, antibiotic given by injection, now have loose motions found some dead bacteria in stool, wants to know what this would be.
First of all, your daughter is already under the care of a Doctor and must be getting the most proper treatment.
This looks to be gastroenteritis with septicemia and severe UTI.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Get the stool checked.
Blood culture and sensitivity helps a lot.
Probiotics helps.
Proper medical treatment, if required admission in a hospital for control of infection and hydration.