Suggest remedies for intestinal gas

I have IBS-C and have been taking Linzess for about 3 months. It seems to help me a lot, but now I daily fight intestinal gas. I ve not been out of the house for 4 days. This has all slowly come about from gall bladder surgery in 2013. What can I take that will help? I ve tried everything OTC.
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

You need some digestive enzymes. Try tab. Unienzyme 1 bid Syrup.Sucralfate 10 ml bid after food for 20 days. Continue with IBS medicines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr C.ELANCHEZHIAN, General & Family Physician