Suggest remedies for hidden penis syndrome in a child

my son is 3yrs old and has hidden penis syndrome... he s had this since birth/circumcision. We were told this would go away as the fatty skin went away, but this is not happening. Our first doctor told us to push the foreskin back so that it wouldn t re-adhere but we ve changed insurances and have a new doctor who says this isn t necessary and that he ll grow out of it on his own and that re-adhering won t be a problem. What should we be doing with my son s disappearing penis? It hurts him when we have to push it back and rebreak the skin.... what can we do to ease the pain?
Fri, 29 Nov 2019
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response

If the child is obese then we can actually wait for the fat pad to reduce. But if the child is lean, yet the penis is very small like micro penis then we need to evaluate his endocrinological system.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Sumanth Amperayani, Pediatrician, Pulmonology