Suggest remedies for heart palpitations

hello, my girl frnd had a hole in heart in her childhood, after opreation she became normal after sometime, but from 4 days she is having a problem of incresing heart beat rendomly 2 to 3 times in a day. pls sugest solution and diet. she is 21 years old now.
Sat, 11 Aug 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Heart rate may increase normally in conditions like anxiety, physical exertion, fear etc. It is normal variant and nothing to worry about it.
You can go for a thyroid function test as conditions like hyperthyroidism can cause eleveated heart rate and palpitations.
However it is better to consult a cardiologist and take serial EKG to rule out abnormal rhythm even though it is unlikely.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.