Suggest remedies for color blindness

My friend has was 1 year old when he went to a factory with his dad and a radioactive purple substance went into his eyes.when he was around 4 years old he noticed that he could only see in grey and white while everyone else saw in colours and he could only see bones,organs and out line of humans.When his father took him to the doctor they found purple thick lines covering most of eyes.Help doctor or else my friend might spend the rest of his live seeing skelentons in only grey and white. HELP!!!!! please
Fri, 5 Sep 2014
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Noremidy it a congenital problem you have to bear it for whole life. you can go for counselling to adopt to the condition