Suggest remedies for a weak heart

My heart is weak and only working 44 percent. What can i do to make better n keep from getting worse... I dont work as i am disabled from a broken neck. will exercise a lil help? and will meds help it improve? how long can one live with it like this.??? I am 40
Tue, 23 May 2017
So you are 40 and your heart is functioning at 44%. As far as your life expectancy is concerned it all depends upon your heart's burden to carry the requirement of oxygen demands of your body therefore if you take care of it then it will work longer otherwise it would stop.secondly yes medicines will help reduce the burden on your heart and exercise within limits will help it to be strong too