Suggest remedies for Oily skin and acne

Dear sir I am sumi ,a nursing mom from India . my skin is very sensitive and oily . currently I use cetaphil cleanser , lotus matte sunscreen and a compact pressed powder for touch ups. but since I changed the brand of the pressed powder am getting lots of acne on my face . its so small and anyone can notice at a distance .
so currently i use suncross gel 26 as sunscreen. because whether here is so humid and I cant step out without using one.but sunscreen makes my skin oily so i touch it up with some pressed powder from lakme minerals.
Sir please suggest me some non oily sunscreen , calamine for me which is available in India .I also require a non comedogenic pressed powder too.
Thank You Sir

Mon, 7 Dec 2015