Suggest remedies and diet plan for facial palsy and ear infection

My father is 79 years old and has been suffering from ear infection for past 2 months or more. The doctors gave antibiotics only. He also had facial palsy and his face became out of shape on left side and was given some steroid tablets. This face problem is almost over and he looks normal within a month. Improvement is seen everyday. His pain has been lessened now but now he is very weak and feels sleepy all the time and does not want to eat. We are giving him liquid diet for past ten days. What should be done? Doctors have checked him and he seems to be alright.
Tue, 5 May 2015