Suggest precautions for breast cancer

hi i am a woman of 32 years old with a family history of breast cancer.in fact my sister of 28 years old died of this cancae 5 years ago. i am a mother of 3 children and i am still brestfeeding my 13 months old baby.could u please give me any suggestions how i can be out of risk.thanks
Fri, 26 Dec 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, as long as the breast cancer is concern and if you are looking for to prevent it if this is going to happens, then this is not possible but of course health diet, stress free life, away from smoking, alcohol and any other drug addiction are advisable, hope this information helps, take care, have a nice day