Suggest possible medication for hypocalcemia

Hello!
I did a blood test last week and the doctor said i had hypocalcemia, and that my body was attacked by a certain bacteria.
Now am taking vitamine D3 and anti-inflammatories. But, am not getting better. I have always aches like rheumatism...
Should i eat more? Because, i barely do.
Thanks :)
Maya
Wed, 13 Aug 2014
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, i have gone through your question. I canuunderstand your concern. You have hypocalcemia you calcium deficiency leads to all your symptoms. you should take calcium with vit D3 according to your doctor's advice. Moreover you need to eat high calcium diet like milk etc . Once your calcium level become normal you hdt releif.
hope i have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. wish you a very good health.