Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
141 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest opinion about mammography and medicine for gynecomastia

Sir, i am 31 year old male.I started gaining weight at the age of 15,now my chest looks like a female chest with full grown breast.last month i have checkked my harmone levels ,they found their any medicine available for gynacomastia.My doctor has asked me to go through memography.what is your opinion.
Thu, 7 Nov 2019
Report Abuse
Sexologist 's  Response

For complete cure, you need to meet a plastic surgeon. For now, you can go with exercise.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Take care

Dr S.R.Raveendran, Sexologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I went for general health check test which included mamography.but after mamography they said i have go for breast screening.After screening the...