• question-icon

Suggest natural remedies for erectile dysfunction

are any of the so called natural remedies effective in helping erectile dysfunction? I am 58 years old, with good blood pressure 120/80. cholesterol is high though. I only take thyroid med, synthyroid. Do I need a blood test to determine if viagra or levitra would work for me?
Fri, 1 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Erectile dysfunction is best treated with the medication Viagra (sildenafil). This is very likely to improve your erection quality and duration. I would talk with a local doctor about prescribing this to you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.