Suggest methods to get my husband overcome sex obsession

my husband of 22 years goes on about sex all the time he as been stressed for 12 months but he wants it all the time and he dosent get an erection much its really getting me down and he has mood swings every other word is about sex like he has lost it he even waches me and i caught him pulling the cover off me when i was asleep please can u help its not like him
Mon, 16 Jun 2014
Dear friend,
The description of your problems must be quite stressful to you.but I need to know when were you married. Generally post marriage its very common that males are a bit more excited but if all these is causing you problem and you are stressed. You can explain to him your problems
next possible thing can be that your husband may be having excessive sexual drive for which if he agrees treatment and medicines are available. But first you both need to discuss openly your likes and preferences. Many times such discussion can be a solution.