Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
177 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

Suggest medicine for premature ejaculation

hi My name is suresh iam 36 years old ,iam indian i am a diabetics . when i make sex my penis not getting strong . very quickly spams cam out with in one mints. have any tablet for long time sex . please let me know which tablet good for long time sex. thank you Regards Starwin
Mon, 17 Aug 2015
Report Abuse
  User's Response
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, with diabetes such history of erection problem is common but this can be get rid and for that blood sugar level need to be control on tight rule basis, try some exercise, yoga, cut down the calorie in diet, for such erection problem no need to have any medicine, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i am 22 years of age my problem is my friends are experinced in doing sex but i didnt but i heard from them that mens penis has to be erect atleast...