Suggest medications for rash due to lipomas

I had 4 lipomas removed from 3 incisions, 2 in May and 1 in July. I have had a rash in the area for over a month now. My dr has tried prescription cortisone and referred me to a dermatologist who gave me a different steriod cream. After two weeks, the rash is not any better. Any thoughts?
Thu, 26 Sep 2019

It could be an infected rash. I would recommend you to apply topical antibiotic like Fucidin acid cream on the affected areas twice daily.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist