• question-icon

Suggest medications for neurofibroma.

hai hello sir this kiran from india andhrapradesh just now i went 2 nearest hospital they said about my disease that neurofibroma is there any change to cure or we will stop those things can u help me regarding this .am not notall interested 2 leave with this disease my age is :-23 years old....
Mon, 5 May 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern the neurofibroma is a part of neurofibromatosis, this is genetic disease because of the mutation of gene this occurs, there are several medical treatment are undertrial for this disease gene therapy is among them but you have to wait little for this and need to be in touch with the genetic filed, hope this information helps you, take care and have nice day.