Suggest medications for elevated insulin and SGPT levels, with hunger and tiredness

My 16 yr old son had elevated Insulin level 18.1, and fbs of 102....he has 25 lb weight gain, tired, inability to focus/declining grades, hunger/thirst...went to get cortisol/acth levels done all OK, Fasting insulin level came down to 14.9 (was checking fingersticks ranged 83-157 highest) and fbs 100....Now sgpt slightly elevated too....they ruled out mono/lyme/cushings, adrenal fatigue...BUT he is still no better....Help? I am an RN. Suggestions?
Fri, 30 Mar 2018