Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
168 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    Suggest medications for chest infections

HI doctor my brother has very deep cough i guess its because of smoking what medicine do you suggest to cure this chest infection He is a male, 34 years old. He had some treatment from a local doctor but it was not>0 answers, 1 views Posted in General Health Posted2 minutes ago Reply Now ¬ĽAbnormal cervical lordosis My father around 65 suffering form above problem also, CT scan says decrease in C5-C6.
Wed, 11 Oct 2017
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Respected user , Hi

Warm welcome to
I have evaluated your mix query indicating query for your brother and father
intermingled with each other .

* For chest infections you need first to get it diagnosed with basic lab tests
x-ray of the chest and then consult with all the reports .

Hope this will help you for sure .
Welcome for any further assistance .

Regards dear take care .
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi, My grandfather having some problem with lung infection, though he is quite old, i.e., 93 years old and have heart problem aswell. Following are...