Suggest medication to treat blood film in brain after a fall

I Reba sen (Female) Age 75.Falling down during walking. Docters advice. Lumber Punchered. Water in brain.Docter operated for shunt on 15th September 2011. Physiotherapy. Improving in waking.After 20 days suddenly lost balance and fell down, got injury on head. After CT scan a blood film observied. Recent CT scan shows increase of the above film creating pressure. Docter advice urgent operation. Operation is costly.Financial problem. Is there any way to get rid of the problem by taking oreal medecine? Please advice.
Mon, 17 Jun 2019