Suggest medication to get regular sleep

Hi ..I am working in a BPO doing night

shift..So i could not able to sleep while

day time..so i need perfect sleeping pills

to get regular sleep..if you able to

support, please contact me on number #

0000...I am ready to pay money

immediately on delivery

Mon, 1 Sep 2014
Thanks for using HealthCareMagic.

I can understand your problem but it is not practically safe as well as ethically and legally right to take sleeping pills without doctor's prescription.

Zolpidem is the best drug people like you whose sleep is disturbed due to time schedule.
But if your problem is daily, you should change your overall lifestyle.
You can use closed,silent, dark room in daytime for sleep.take a cup of warm milk before going to bed.Do not take heavy meal before sleep.
One another option is agomelatine which is act like melatonin, a hormone form pituitary gland, to correct disturbance in your circadian rhythm(biological clock).

If your problem is persist even after treatment and it is troubling more, you should try to change your job schedule sometime .
Hope I have answered your query.

Dr.Chintan Solanki.