Thank you for asking at HCM.
I went through your history and would like to make suggestions for you:
1. I would mostly agree with your current treatment and also the diagnosis of asthma, especially allergic asthma
as IgE is 380 (normal up to 100).
2. First of all, I would suggest you to make sure your technique of using rotahaler as it is very important for ensuring drug delivery into lung.
3. Were I treating you, I would also prescribe you daily montelukast
. The sedation that you experience with Montek
LC may be due to Levocetirizine
4. I would suggest you allergy
testing as it will help you identifying the substances causing troubles to you as well as to know the measures to avoid them.
Also, based on the reports, an Allergist-Immunologist may prescribe you allergen specific immunotherapy
which works on your immune system and improve allergy symptoms on long term basis.
5. In general, please avoid exposure to dusts, smokes and air pollution. They do not cause "allergy", they directly irritate airways. I know air pollution is a problem in Bangalore.
6. Regular breathing exercises including Yoga
& Pranayama and a healthy diet rich in vitamins, minerals & anti-oxidants (adequate amounts of green leafy vegetables, fruits, sprouts, etc) will help you on a long run by improving your lung capacity and immunity respectively.
Hope above suggestions will be helpful to you.
Should you have any other concern, please feel free to ask at HCM.
Wish you the best of the health.
Thank you & Regards.