Suggest medication for sharp pain at the back

When straightening up after bending over for a couple minutes I had a sharp pain in my back. Now I cannot straighten my back and have trouble walking because of the pain. The only way to relieve the pain so far has been to lay down in the fetal position. What may be the problem?
Tue, 28 Oct 2014
After going through your query I came to know that you are probably suffering from lumbar disc prolapse. It can be confirmed by MRI scan. There are two treatment options.First option is rest in position of relief(generally lateral position with both knee bend),neurotopics such as mecobalamin and analgesics (Diclofenac three times a day after meals is effective). Sometimes strong analgesic(such as tramadol three times a day after meals) is required. Omeperazole before meals prevent acidity caused by analgesics .Second option is go for surgical operation(Discectomy). You can discuss with your treating Doctor about it.I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query. Take care.