Suggest medication for persistent chest pain,coughing blood and fever

hi my relative has got bronchial asthma and doctors confirmed there is a tumor in lungs,doctors say nothing can be done for next 2 years there is no guarantee for life,he also coughs blood,has constant chest pain,loss of weight and gets fever very often..
can u pls suggest me what to do all are worried and helpless?
suggest well known hospitals in bangalore and other places?Also suggest some specialist for treatment?
in how long can it be treated?wil he be able to lead a normal life?? m worried pls help??
Fri, 1 Dec 2017