The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be attributed to:
1. Nerve compression due to incorrect posture.
2. Peripheral neuropathy
3. Any fluctuation in blood pressure levels
4. Altered blood sugar levels
5. Inadequate hydration & nutrition status.
6. Deficiency of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Calcium, Magnesium
Investigations like complete blood count
, estimation of blood pressure and blood sugar levels will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
Symptomatic relief can be obtained with nervigenic agents (like Vit B6, B12, Folic acid
) as well as multivitamin
& mineral supplementation needs to be added in the diet.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Meanwhile, maintain adequate hydration, take a healthy balanced diet & avoid stress.
Wishing a good health.