Suggest medication for muscle pain

yes have been to many doctor but they cant find anything over a period on 7 yrs im have weekness of muscle and muscle pain im 42 years of age at its get worse now when im not working I mostly sleep because of feeling so week I have to make myself get up just to go to worku please tell me want kind of doctor I need to see or do you have any answer to what could be happening to me thank you,
Tue, 15 Nov 2016
Hi
It could be chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia.see a fibromyalgia specialist in fibromyalgia clinic and a general physician for requisite blood tests like CPK-M, serum LDH, lactic acid level in muscles.An Electromyography by a neurophysiologist for muscle assessment shall be useful
A neurologist can also do this.
If history of glandular fever or infectious mononucleosis is there ,done by paul bunnel test, then chance for chronic fatigue syndrome is there.treatment is by exercises, walking,nutritious diets
Best wishes