Suggest medication for migraine headache

I m in my seventh month of pregnancy period. My doctor advised me to take Orofer xt at mornign and night because of my low Hb (10.9) during my fifth month, i do get chest pain some time. My doctor adviced some more tablets take in this time..supracal and omegachek..Would you please tell me more tablets taken in this time?
Mon, 20 Jul 2015
Hello dear,I understand your concern.In my opinion the medicines you are prescribed are correct and carry on with them.Nothing else is needed.Take adequate fluids upto 3 litres.And good healthy nutritional diet like fruits,green leafy veggies, milk, fish, meat, eggs etc.Medicines are supplementary the diet is more important.
Best regards...Dr.srilatha