Suggest medication for lump under left armpit and left sided chest pain

I am a nearly 40 year old female...I was diagnosed with Sarcoidosis about 3 years ago through a right breast biopsy...when I was 22 I had an ablation for Wolfe Parkinson White Syndrome, I have had pericarditis and recently diagnosed with chronic lung disease and AFib with Syncope...I am now suffering with a lump under my left armpit and it is extremely painful and have some moderate left sided chest pain that radiates into my armpit on exhillation...could this be related to Sarcoid. i know it can affect the lymphatic system but so far it has not been involved. I also have an implanted loop recorder and was wondering if maybe that is causing some of my problems...any ideas would be appreciated...I am scheduled for an ultrasound of that armpit in the near future but was wondering if I should be worried especially with the chest pain...Thanks so much.
Wed, 1 Feb 2017